Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thing 16: MySpace

Would I want to create a profile on MySpace? No. Does it look easy? To create a profile seems straightforward, but jazzing it up with pictures and music? I have no clue.
I think MySpace is for people who feel really comfortable with technology and have a lot of time to spend on a computer. Definetly not me. My opinion has not altered.
I can see where it would be very popular with young people who want to make friends and express themselves. I just want a cup of tea, jammies and a good book. (and my pups)

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Diane Wetterlin said...

Ok - I agree with the jammies and tea - but you're not old - regardless of senior discounts at Kroger!! Senior Citizen indeed!!

 
At December 13, 2007 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Susan Marziani said...

Ditto on the jammies and tea...and would like to see a pic of your dachs....I grew up with them and the always hold a special place in my heart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home